Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Some hot erotica plans for 2014

Many who know me say I tend to march to the beat of a different drummer (occasionally to a drumbeat no on else seems to be able to hear). Still, sometimes, every once in a great while, I do something downright traditional.

That's what I'm doing today, writing a New Year's blog to talk a little bit about my 2014 plans. Sorta like my New Year's publishing resolutions.

Before getting into all of that, I want to take a quick glance back at 2013. Not to review what I've published, or talking about anything specific. I just want to say that while it was definitely an up and down year, I thank all of you who have been reading my work, and to some of my new author friends who have taught me so much about writing and publishing I want to say you ladies are the best!

You guys are definitely a big part of the good times I experience in 2013. For my readers, I hope I was able to give you a few hours of enjoyment while you were reading my books. I know I enjoyed writing them, and I can't tell you how thrilling it is to get notes from you all, or reviews, about the stories. I hope to give you even more this year.

And now, onward to 2014.

First, I plan on Jan. 8 to officially release PAMELA'S CHOICE, the long-awaited conclusion to the little trilogy I began with my erotica short, PRIVATE DINING and continued with the story ROOM SERVICE. Rather than release PAMELA'S CHOICE as a stand-alone short, I've combined all three of them in the collection BLIND FAITH, A TIDES INN EROTICA TRILOGY

I'll tell you a little secret though – you can get BLIND FAITH now for just 99 cents, here for your Kindle, here for your Nook, or here for any format from Smashwords. If you want a glimpse into the trilogy, you can get the first story, PRIVATE DINING, for free right here at Smashwords. It'll be up and live – and free – for your Nook sometime, though I'm patiently waiting on B&N to upload the site from Smashwords. Still waiting on Amazon to change the price to free. I'll add that information here as it becomes available.

Second, the third, and as yet untitled, final installment of the LETHAL OBSESSION trilogy will be out in March, with a tentative release date of March 4. In this one, Detective Angela Martin goes deeper into the world of bondage, BDSM, and submission than she's ever dreamed – not because she's still seeking something, but she's trying to save the man she loves. Can she return? Can she even survive?

I'll also have another tale coming out in late April that will take a look at what happens to a couple who take their fantasy life a little too far, kidnapping a woman to make their own slave, and what can happen when they target the wrong person…

Beyond that? I've already got a few stories in the works, perhaps a couple of more traditional thrillers that aren't so overtly erotica, and maybe even a little horror and erotica mixed together as we near October.  

We'll have to see.


But for now, I have a busy, busy first few months planned, so I'm going to get busy writing!

I hope you have a great, wonderful 2014 and that all your fantasies come true this year!

Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment