Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Taking off!

This week I'm finally venturing into the wild world of e-publishing.

I've been writing off and on for a few years, though my particular lifestyle hasn't always been conducive to writing, at least not in electronic form. Bouncing around from town to town for eight months every year, generally riding or working 14 hours a day doesn't leave a lot of writing time. And what writing I could do was long-hand. I shudder to think how much of that writing I've lost over the years.

I've been more or less settled now for a year or so, regular job, actual apartment, and finally a computer. Now I'm trying to figure out blogger, FB, twitter and the rest of the e-world.

So forgive me if I seem a little slow, if I'm not exactly prolific at the writing thing yet, but I'm here, and I plan to stay for a good long time. I hope to make a lot of friends, maybe get a few fans who enjoy my work, and who knows what the future may bring.

Anyway, my first two works are erotica pieces, part of a larger Tides Inn Erotica Tales series. The first two installments are Private Dining, and Room Service. Each is 99 cents. I hope you'll take a look, maybe let me know what you think.

Even if you don't get to the stories, drop me a comment here, follow my blog -- I'll follow yours right back.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment