Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Grab it now...Selena Kitt's Holy Communion Collection -- with one of my stories!

I

Am


So

EXCITED!

Okay, give me a second while I try to get my composure...

What's got me so aroused?

It's this....my story, Carnal Choirboys, is now published and live in a collection headlined by none other than author and publisher extraordinaire Selena Kitt.

That's right,

Holy Communion: 10 Book Hot Erotic Religion Priest Romance Bundle (Excite Spice Boxed Sets) has 10 scandalous stories of eroticism and sex, all mingled in the prim and proper cloistered world of churches, choirs, priests, nuns, preachers and....well, you get the idea.

Here's a list of the writers, and their tales, included in the collection:

Selena Kitt ~ Emily and the Priest
Bonnie Bliss ~ Crave
Shandra Miller ~ Carnal Choirboys
Lola White ~ Sister Marcella
Selena Kitt ~ The Preacher and His Naughty Brat
Sabrina Stelle ~ Grace of God: A Tale of Divine Lust
Eve Kaye ~ Baptised and Taken by Him
Alexis Honeywell ~ Broken Vows: The Priest's Secret
Abbey Caine ~ Begging the Priest
Selena Kitt ~ The Nudist and His Princess

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to have my work in this collection -- some of those ladies are among the best writers in the world of erotica and romance.

Best of all, the ebook -- with more than 400 scintillating pages, is just 99 cents!.

Holy Communion: 10 Book Hot Erotic Religion Priest Romance Bundle (Excite Spice Boxed Sets) -- just click, download and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment