Monday, July 29, 2013

Strong reviews still rolling in for Lethal Obsession

You all know my life has been in what you might call is a state of flux lately, so I haven't been keeping track of new reviews coming in for Lethal Obsession. So, I've been pleasantly surprised to come across some new ones on Amazon and Goodreads.

Let me share a few with you today from Goodreads, where it has a 4.1 average (30 reviews):

--A thrilling read; a departure from my usual! I saw it in my head like a movie and enjoyed it immensely!

--Can't wait till the summer for book 2!

--Lethal Obsessions kept me on my toes and highly entertained. Perfectly written and graphic scenes make the reader feel like a part of the book. Shadowing Detective Martin as she lives a lie of a marriage, chats to a charming stranger online and agreeing to meet him, then watch the bondage and dominating take place, sucks you into their world and never releases its grip.

Murders shockingly similar to situations Detective Martin finds herself in, she can't help but feel for the victims. It could have been her. Could it be her new friend?

Lethal Obsessions is definitely a fast paced, short read full of entertainment and shock that I would recommend it to those who love a good murder/mystery with a twist.

--Lethal Obsession is a BDSM book unlike any other I have ever read! This book has bondage, kinky sex, mystery, suspense, and shock!! I include shock because that is how the ending of this book left me!! I literally had to pick my jaw off of my lap when I read the concluding chapter!! The mystery and intrigue this book evoked suckered me in from the first 5 sentences and had me saying.... "What the what?!?!?" by the ending!!...

…Without giving any spoilers away I have to mention that the ending of this book literally had me yelling ...."What?!?!?!?" at my Kindle!! I had my suspicions, but was totally caught off guard with the last chapter of this book. I give Lethal Obsession 4 stars on the knock my socks off scale!! Go 1-Click if you do not shy away from kinky BDSM sex and you love a suspenseful story!

--What a crazy ride that was! This was a movie playing out in my head the whole time!

--Open the perfect cover and dive into an exciting, intoxicating read that will entertain and arouse. Shandra handles the themes of bondage, domination and submission beautifully, woven with a storyline that will keep you guessing.

*****

There are plenty more like that. So, if you haven't yet read Lethal Obsession, what are you waiting for?

Get it at Amazon for your Kindle or at Smashwords for any format, or at Barnes and Noble for your Nook.

Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment